Sanan khan words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i read your paragraph about married

2 posters

Go down

i read your paragraph about married  Empty i read your paragraph about married

Post by maria.arshad Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:15 pm

you mention and told you have doubts over marriage? why so?

maria.arshad

Back to top Go down

i read your paragraph about married  Empty Re: i read your paragraph about married

Post by Admin Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:17 pm

maria.arshad wrote:you mention and told you have doubts over marriage? why so?

I don't know, I just want to do it with my own money, and that was kind of the problem when I was in a relationship before, she used to indirectly say it all the time, to get engaged, but I wouldn't give it much thought and tell her, I'll only do it when I am financially stable or in other words independent, and then she had her bad times and I did too, and it lead to constant break ups, so I told myself that nobody would be crazy about you as she is, so if she waits, and one day if I am successful, I'd marry her and I don't need to be in a relationship before it.
Then things kept getting worse, I honestly became a complete ass and started flirting with everyone all over the place, but I always loved her, and didn't want to replace her, then one day I get a message and the guy just tells me everything she has been saying behind my back, while I, was shocked in a way, because I never saw it coming, and IDK what happened all the love in me died , I didn't get depressed, I just felt very light, some of the things he said were true some were not, so I told him the truth behind every part of it.
So that is why I am unsure about marriages, I mean I don't misjudge people but I did, what if I am misjudge the person i marry it would ruin my life.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sanankhanwords.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

i read your paragraph about married  Empty Re: i read your paragraph about married

Post by maria.arshad Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:26 pm

Admin wrote:
maria.arshad wrote:you mention and told you have doubts over marriage? why so?

I don't know, I just want to do it with my own money, and that was kind of the problem when I was in a relationship before, she used to indirectly say it all the time, to get engaged, but I wouldn't give it much thought and tell her, I'll only do it when I am financially stable or in other words independent, and then she had her bad times and I did too, and it lead to constant break ups, so I told myself that nobody would be crazy about you as she is, so if she waits, and one day if I am successful, I'd marry her and I don't need to be in a relationship before it.
Then things kept getting worse, I honestly became a complete ass and started flirting with everyone all over the place, but I always loved her, and didn't want to replace her, then one day I get a message and the guy just tells me everything she has been saying behind my back, while I, was shocked in a way, because I never saw it coming, and IDK what happened all the love in me died , I didn't get depressed, I just felt very light, some of the things he said were true some were not, so I told him the truth behind every part of it.
So that is why I am unsure about marriages, I mean I don't misjudge people but I did, what if I am misjudge the person i marry it would ruin my life.

Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?

maria.arshad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down