Sanan khan words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kitten become Cat

2 posters

Go down

The kitten become Cat Empty The kitten become Cat

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:10 pm

The Book column "Kitty become Cat" written for Central library F7 , Akhbari jahan's monthly column , I really loved the writing in this book as the mother cat (kiran ) spend her time among cruel people tries to get her kitten (here assemble boys/girls children) to be good to everyone , how to become a real human being , she teach everything she could , in short she want her kids to be grown as down to earth . this book is specially written for Teenagers and the book is not boring at all , the reader (teenagers) would really love to read it.  

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sanankhanwords.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The kitten become Cat Empty Re: The kitten become Cat

Post by Alia tabasum Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Admin wrote:The Book column "Kitty become Cat" written for Central library F7 , Akhbari jahan's monthly column , I really loved the writing in this book as the mother cat (kiran ) spend her time among cruel people tries to get her kitten (here assemble boys/girls children) to be good to everyone , how to become a real human being , she teach everything she could , in short she want her kids to be grown as down to earth . this book is specially written for Teenagers and the book is not boring at all , the reader (teenagers) would really love to read it.  
Sanan khan sir i have
reads your two books and both were  just amazing ,sense of humor , how a good a child can be , you have tried and explained very briefly today's relationships in your books the book "sherghashey" was just out of this world  sir no doubt you keep magic in your words so inspirable still i got a question is your new book " The kitty become cat " is for teenagers or adults too? also please tell me when is this book releasing ,printing ,available in market? i'm really waiting bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Smile Smile Smile

Alia tabasum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum